The Foundation seeks to promote the development and the diffusion of universal human, ethic and moral values to the public fundamentally through the development of cultural activities.
“What Really Matters is knowing what really matters.”
“What really matters is seeing each obstacle as an opportunity to grow.”
“What really matters is fighting for what really matters.”
“What Really Matters is making others´ lives easier.”
“What really matters is giving our best to others.”
“Lo que de verdad importa es reconocer el valor de las personas por encima de nuestras diferencias”
“What really matters is smiling to life.”
- Javier Carvajal – Secretary.
- Mónica Gortázar Mendieta – Spokesperson.
- Carmen Gredilla Bastos – Spokesperson.
“What really matters is making those around you happier.”
- Ana Sánchez Méndez – Spokesperson.
“What really matters is knowing that a better world “only” depends in each one of us.”
- Mauricio Sartorius Milans del Bosch – Spokesperson.
“What really matters is generosity. LOVE is what really matters.”
- Fernando Torrente García de la Mata – President.
“What really matters is to give at all times, in everything you do, your very best with a smile. And never giving up.”
The What Really Matters Foundation has a team of counselors and consultants who altruistically collaborate with our institution sharing their experience and know-how.
The Consulting Council is divided in four groups:
- Firstly a YOUTH COUNCIL, as their opinions and evaluation are fundamental to us, since they are the main beneficiaries of our activities.
- The INNOVATION COUNCIL studies pioneering action lines to help us develop tools that will allow us to be up-to-date with the new technologies.
- There are people who, in a private manner, have helped the Foundation from the beginning, fostering its expansion to other cities and nations. They compose the EXPANSION COUNCIL.
- Moreover, we have the support of a series of companies and entrepreneurs with whom we share the same values, and who wish to commit by sharing their support and involvement and forming the COUNSELLING ASSOCIATES group.
- Teresa Passos de Almeida – Representative of “What Really Matters” Foundation in Portugal.
“What really matters is living every day giving value to the smallest details.”
- Eugenia Blasco – Foundation Delegate in Seville (Spain).
“What really matters is knowing that when we leave this world, we will only carry the love and the happiness we have shared.”
- Cristina De La Vega – Foundation Delegate in La Coruña (Spain).
“What really matters is becoming the change I want to see in the world.”
- Teresa Ferreira, María Sánchez Castillo and Mercedes Toledo – Foundation Delegate in Malaga (Spain).
- Ana Pardo – Foundation Delegate in Oviedo (Spain).
- Joana María Vives – Foundation Delegate in Palma (Spain).
“What really matters is knowing that important things are not mere things.”
- Paz Zubiría – Foundation Delegate in Bilbao (Spain).
- Rosana Araventum – Foundation Delegate in Valencia (Spain).
- María Isabel Correa – Representative of “What Really Matters” Foundation in Equator.
“What really matters is giving back to life, here and now, all the good things that life gives to you”.
- Gemma Martín y Claudia Palacios – Foundation Delegate in Mexico.
- Anne Dauphine Julliand – Foundation Delegate in France.
- Virginia Cortés Gardyn – Collaborator.
“What really Matters is attitude; love, respect, listening and understanding life as you would like life to do unto you.”
- Manuel Martos – Collaborator.
“Be conscious of how lucky some of us are and how unlucky others unfortunately are.”
- Diego Salmerón Ramos – Collaborator.
“What really matters is to see positive side of life.”